What is an Outdoor Mini Session?
An outdoor mini session is a 20 minute session perfect for your annual family photos, or even a maternity session or birthday milestone.
How often are Outdoor Mini Sessions Offered?
Outdoor mini sessions are offered from Spring to Fall at a variety of locations around the Maple Valley and Greater Seattle Areas.
The locations this year are:
– Meadowbrook Farm, North Bend (May)
– Lavender Field, Maple Valley (June)
– Rattlesnake Lake, North Bend (July)
– Gasworks Park, Seattle (July)
– Mount Rainier (August)
– Flaming Geyser State Park, Auburn (September)*
– Nolte State Park, Enumclaw (September)*
– Fall Color Location (October)
*Because these locations are Washington State Parks, a Discover Pass is required when visiting them.
How much do Outdoor Mini Sessions Cost?
Outdoor Mini Sessions – $200
– 20 minutes
– 10 high-resolution digital images